Whenever I hear about a fun writing tool, I have to try it out. Most recently I learned about a nifty headline analyzer from SpeakerNet News (a highly recommended weekly resource for professional speakers and trainers www.speakernetnews.com).
For a recent Word Tripper of the Week, I played with various subject lines. After starting with the too-familiar Random Acts of Kindness, the analyzer scored these various ideas and helped me choose one (noted in bold). Which one of these would you have selected? A better idea yet?
1) The Kinder Side of Life (score of 65)
2) No Act of Kindness Is Too Small (score of 60)
3) The Gift of Kindness (score of 62)
4) Cool To Be Kind (score of 66)
5) Speak the Language of Kindness (score of 53)
Feel free to experiment with your own headings at http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer
Share your experience here.